- Bejjani, C., Zhang, Z.*, and Egner, T. (2018). Control by association: Transfer of implicitly primed attentional states across linked stimuli. Psychonomic Bulletin and Review, 25(2): 617-626.
- Article covered in Psychonomics Featured Content
- DiMenichi, B.C., Lempert, K.M., Bejjani, C., and Tricomi, E. (2018). Writing about past failures attenuates cortisol responses and sustained attention deficits following psychosocial stress. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience, 12: 45.
- Bejjani, C., DePasque, S., and Tricomi, E. (2019). Intelligence mindset shapes neural learning signals and memory. Biological Psychology, 146, 107715. (open preprint here)
- Article covered in Rutgers-Newark featured post
- Bejjani, C. and Egner, T. (2019). Spontaneous task structure formation results in a cost to incidental memory of task stimuli. Frontiers in Psychology, 10, 2833. (preprint available here).
- Bejjani, C., Tan, S.*, and Egner, T. (in press; preprint available here). Performance feedback promotes proactive but not reactive adaptation of conflict-control. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance.
- Bejjani, C., Dolgin, J., Zhang, Z.*, and Egner, T. (in press; preprint/registration available here). Disentangling the roles of cue visibility and knowledge in adjusting cognitive control. Psychological Science.
*student I mentored, **equal contributions
Manuscripts in progress:
Yang, B.W.**, Bejjani, C.**, Albus, T.*, O’Connor, T.*, and Hard, B.M. (submitted to Teaching of Psychology; draft available on request). Teaching intelligence mindsets with student data.
Manuscripts in prep, with drafts available on request:
Sullivan-Toole, H., Bejjani, C., Richey, J.A., and Tricomi, E. (in preparation for Neuroimage; draft available on request). The interplay of choice and effort on outcome processing.